Search This Blog

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Would you like me to pray for you?

I've mentioned before that I'm going to be attending and participating in World Youth Day 2013 in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil next month.

The group I'm going with is approaching it as a pilgrimage to experience Rio with millions of others in the Church.  We'll be praying, going to Mass, visiting churches, learning more about our faith, spending time with Jesus in the Eucharist, Pope Francis will be around, and all in all a very Christian and spiritual experience. Many opportunities for us to pray!

If you would like, please allow me to pray for you while I'm on this pilgrimage!  World Youth Day is a visible sign of unity for us youthful ones in the Church united as the Body of Christ.

Please use this Google Form I have set up below to submit your prayer request or intention, and I will print them out to keep with me and pray for while I'm in Rio.

Peace be with you!
- JD