Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

Prayer Request: For Chris Lee's Rehab


I just learned recently that one of my friends from college was involved in a pretty serious car accident that resulted in brain injuries last week. The good news is that he got out of a coma, but he still has a long road ahead of him. Fortunately, he will be transferred to a really good hospital for the type of brain injuries he suffered through.

I humbly ask for your prayers for Chris Lee that he has a speedy recovery and that his health is fully restored.

I met Chris through the Philippine Student Association (PhilSA) at Texas A&M while I was in college. Really nice guy. Funny, too. I got to know him a little bit through all the different activities we had in PhilSA, and I wish I could say more but my lack of words isn't an impediment for my desire to help him out in ways that I can.

If you feel called to donate towards his medical expenses, one of his best friends set up this GoFundMe account: Chris Lee's Rehabilitation Fund.

Maraming salamat...thanks and gig'em,
- JD

Blessed John Licci, patron saint of head injuries, pray for us!