Search This Blog

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Realization

Lol I just realized that I was physically at places associated with the three things that have been on my mind for a long while now. Today. Work, marriage, and Catholic things.

Translation. Drove 250 miles today hitting up Daily Mass/Confession/Adoration at a parish halfway across the Metroplex because they offered the earliest Confession that I could find, to my work which was about 60 miles from that church, and to a wedding in Dallas.

I have been very restless lately and needed the grace from the sacraments. I'm beginning to start considering moving jobs a little more seriously. And my most recent college roommate just got married today and I've been thinking about my own vocation.

Full circle. God is good. Short blog posts.
- JD